Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Card and box made with Painted Petals and Blooms from Stampin' Up

Come and see the little gift set I made for a lovely friend recently!


I used lots of my favourite goodies to make this card and gift box!


Painted Petals for the card with delicious Blackberry Bliss card stock and some cheeky staples!


The aperture was cut with one of my Project Life framelits - these are not just for scrap booking you know! Have you seen how I've come over all dimensional with this card :)


I love that the Painted Blooms paper coordinates with the Painted Petals stamp set - I used a stunning floral for the lid of this box. These boxes are simple to make - check out my basic box tutorial:



BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE THIS GIFT SET NOW!
Click on any item to be transported to my online shop!
Don't forget you'll get a free Sale-a-bration item for every £45 you spend


My shop is open 24/7 so you can buy Stampin' Up products from me any time, day or night.
If you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

I seem to have been away from my blog for ages but if you think I've been relaxing on a chaise longue please let me set you straight! Life has got quite hectic lately with my family, and of course my adorable pupsicle, so I've decided that there will be some changes to my blog and I won't be posting on Mondays. Please bear with!

I'll be back tomorrow with the Weekly Deals. See you then,

7 comments:

  1. This makes me SO glad I ordered this set! Gorgeous in blackberry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're always worth waiting for Vicky!

    Lovely gift set.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Vicky and beautifully made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful and yes, love the dimension too. Love the idea of the chaise longue, enjoy your Monday's.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty Vicky! I love looking at what you have made.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning as always Vicky....... And Blackberry Bliss.........blissful! My fave x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not tried it in Blackberry Bliss yet, but will do soon after seeing these gorgeous creations! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)