Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

Become a Stampin' Up demo - you'll love it!

I was a Stampin' Up customer before I became a demonstrator and to say I fell in love with the products is a bit of an understatement! I'm as in love with them today as I was back then - especially since I don't pay for them now! If you love these products too, you may want to think about joining Stampin' Up yourself. You'll get 20% discount off all your orders which represents a considerable saving but what then?

Well, it's up to you. Getting your supplies at a discount might be enough for you. Or you may decide to share your love of crafting and Stampin' Up products, in which case you can make your hobby pay for itself. Or you may decide to take it to the next level, in which case you'll start earning an income from it. If you'd like to talk to me to see if it might be right for you, feel free to email me, phone me on 01280 820593 or click here for more information.

It's Valentine's Day today and I've really enjoyed making Valentine's cards and gifts this year. One of my Stampers 6 club groups got this little gift in their parcels:


Aren't they dinky?! They're made with some gorgeously textured Crisp Cantaloupe core'dinations card stock and my BFF the Scalloped Tag Topper punch. I love the way the punch made the pretty hole to thread the matching twine through.


The little bags were decorated with one of the free Sale-a-bration papers and I added a heart, stamped with the heart from Language of Love on more of the paper, and cut out with the Large Heart punch. I know that you're wondering what was in that little bag?


How cute is this?!  I made the banner by scoring and folding a piece of designer paper and positioning my banner punch just off the fold - like this:


The banners could then be folded over some white bakers twine and decorated with stamped letters cut out with a circle punch.


As part of my new filming career (!) I'm in the middle of preparing a video for this little project so look out for that soon! And talking of upcoming videos, if you're one of the (many) people that have asked me about using the stamp-a-majig, my video tutorial covering that will be out next week! Meanwhile, here's my latest Quick as a Wink video in case you didn't catch it yesterday.



HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO MAKE THIS PROJECT
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my shop) 
Stamps: Language of Love wood or cling,  Occasions Alphabet wood or cling
Card stock: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe smooth and core'dinations
Punches: Scalloped Tag Topper, 1/2" circle and Full Heart punches plus Banner punch (free with Sale-a-bration)
Other: Sweet Sorbet designer paper and twine from Accesssories Pack (free with Sale-a-bration), white bakers twinestamp-a-majig
Click above to place an order any time, day or night,
but if you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm always happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

CHOOSE A FREE SALE-A-BRATION GIFT WITH EVERY £45 YOU SPEND

I was given a video camera for Christmas and it has certainly brought me much entertainment. Partly because when my family ask me what I'm up to today I can flick my hair about artistically and say: "Oh I'll be filming dahlings!" and partly because whenever I do try to film I'm either interrupted by the cat meowing her disapproval or the phone rings or someone comes crashing in asking if I've seen something they've lost. I bet Steven Spielberg doesn't have these kind of problems!

Happy Valentine's day, have a lovely weekend and I'll see you very soon,


9 comments:

  1. Having watched and enjoyed your Valentine's Day card video from yesterday, it wouldn't worry me in the least if there are meows or any other background noise. Your little bags are so sweet! I went to 'open house' of my SU demo last weekend and she had the same idea, except had wrapped DSP around the outside of the little bags (and had a Freddo frog inside, mmm... yum).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea for Valentines day Vicky...I also enjoyed you video

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and perfect gift Vicky. No, I'll just bet Spielberg doesn't have those kind of interruptions. Make a QUIET ON SET poster and hang it on your living room door knob! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really cute. I love the colour and the textured card that you have used. Didn't think I wanted this punch! Oh dear, more to add to the list! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet little treats Vicky, bet they were much appreciated. Love your videos too. Made me laugh what you said at the end he he ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that little bag, and the heart stamp is great isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did with that banner punch! And I bet he did when he started out! My youngest son has his own film production company and his mother is always getting told off for making a noise or walking in during filming. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super, cute Valentine's project.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this little treat bad and the banner. I enjoyed the video and I'll be sure to watch the Oscars to see you win your award in cinematography!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)